You will be part of a fast growing innovative project in the mobile landscape, one of the fastest evolving and most exciting sectors of the online industry. You will be part of a small, dynamic and highly skilled technical team. You will work on the development of specific projects while making sure they are effective and always delivered on time. You will be part of the development at every step of the way: analysis, innovation, programming, testing, releasing, monitoring and if necessary redesign and refactoring.
You are a talented developer, you are a solutions-oriented and an extremely organized person. You are able to plan the project development and respect deadlines. You learn fast. You are passionate about your work and thrive on working within a just as demanding passionate and talented team.
What we offer
- - We offer a position in a young, dynamic and international team made up of 24 nationalities.
- - We offer exceptional working conditions in unique offices in Dublin, Barcelona and Puerto de Sagunto (Valencia).
- - Additionally, we offer the opportunity for permanent training, personal development, ambitious career growth and a very competitive salary.
- - Most of all, we offer a position in a team that thrives on achievement, success and leadership within our industry. Our core company value is innovation: where people and creativity drive innovative technology. If you have an innovative, winning mentality, this position is for you!
- - Company benefits: Private health insurance - Flexible compensation plan: Transport ticket, Meal voucher and Childcare voucher - Free English language classes
- You studied programming / computer science for 3+ years.
- You know what Agile Scrum methodology is about.
- You have been working with PHP (OOP) for more than 3 years.
- You have been working with MYSQL for more than 3 years.
- You are familiar with PHP Frameworks such as Symfony2, Silex, etc..
- You use PHPSpec (or PHPUnit).
- Good knowledge of Nginx and/or Apache.
- Comfortable working in Linux/UNIX environment.
- You have worked on several online projects in the past and can show references.
- Good english.
- Mobile experience
- Understanding of Android and IOS Application development
- Experience with high traffic web applications.
- Good sysadmin skills in UNIX systems.
- Redis, Mongodb, Memcache, ...
- TDD, BDD, Continuous integration (eg. Jenkins)
- ECMAScript 6
- Additional languages is a plus
Puerto Sagunto, Valencia, Spain
If you are interested in any position, please submit your CV to our HR team