Do you want to play a key role in an innovative project in the mobile advertising sphere? The position of Software Developer involves putting your skills to the test in developing a high performance, high-availability system with excellent usability. You will be part of the development at every step of the process: analysis, innovation, programming, testing, releasing, monitoring and if necessary redesigning and refactoring. You will join a dynamic and highly skilled technical team working on the development of specific projects, while ensuring they are effective and always delivered on time. Help us shape the future!
You are a talented developer, who is solutions-oriented and highly organized. You are passionate about your work and thrive on working within a demanding, motivated and talented team.
What we offer
- - We offer a position in a young, dynamic and international team made up of 24 nationalities.
- - We offer exceptional working conditions in unique offices in Dublin, Barcelona, Madrid and Puerto de Sagunto (Valencia).
- - Additionally, we offer the opportunity for permanent training, personal development, ambitious career growth and a very competitive salary.
- - Most of all, we offer a position in a team that thrives on achievement, success and leadership within our industry. Our core company value is innovation: where people and creativity drive innovative technology. If you have an innovative, winning mentality, this position is for you!
- - Company benefits: Private health insurance - Flexible compensation plan: Transport ticket, Meal voucher and Childcare voucher - Free English language classes - Subsidised catering - Free organic fruit - Free monthly massage - Subsidised running events -
- You studied programming / computer science for 3+ years
- Highly motivated to solve problems even if it takes days, you never give up and find a way
- You have worked on several online projects in the past and can show references
- You know what Agile methodology is about (Scrum / Kanban)
- GIT is your favorite DVCS
- Comfortable working in Linux/UNIX environment
- You have been working with PHP (OOP) and MYSQL for more than 3 years
- You are familiar with PHP Frameworks such as Symfony2, Silex, etc..
- Fluent English
- Mobile experience
- Understanding of Android and IOS Application development
- Experience with high traffic web applications.
- Good sysadmin skills in UNIX systems.
- Redis, Mongodb, Memcache, ...
- TDD, BDD, Continuous integration (eg. Jenkins)
- ECMAScript 6
- Additional languages are a plus
Puerto Sagunto (Valencia, Spain), Barcelona (Spain)
You will be part of a fast growing innovative project in the mobile landscape, one of the fastest evolving and most exciting sectors of the online industry. As SEM Specialist you will develop marketing campaigns around keywords that will drive traffic to our mobile products. You will have to create strategies with prominent search engines, develop and test new keywords, manage Pay-Per-Click campaigns through Google AdWords and Facebook Ads platforms, analyze click-through rate and conduct research.
You are interested in online, mobile and new media. You are a pro-active person with strong communication skills, analytically minded and good with statistics.
What we offer
- - We offer a position in an young, dynamic and international team, with exceptional working conditions in unique offices high up in the Mapfre tower, one of the Barcelona’s world renowned landmarks, located right on the city’s seafront.
- - We offer the opportunity for permanent training, for personal development, ambitious career growth, and competitive salary
- - We offer some great benefits including health insurance, birthday off, free organic fruit for brain power, free coffee for an energy boost, local restaurant discounts for lunches and gym discounts for keeping fit and active!
- Create, launch and optimize Pay-Per-Click campaigns for mainstream mobile products.
- Analyse search trends, and help the production team fine tune the products accordingly.
- Analyze keywords, research and recommend new ones where applicable.
- Manage and maintain keywords list, including keywords rankings.
- Be able to set up ad support analytics and conversion tracking.
- Be able to dissect existing campaigns that are not working and make necessary changes to get results.
- Compile and organize website traffic data using tracking tools.
- Identify key insights and generate regular reports to the team.
- Monitor daily results and improve KPIs performance.
- Report back to management and team members on results and issues.
- Help to improve the product by providing feedback to the development team.
- Ensure that the campaigns suit perfectly the needs of the products promoted.
- Monitor the competition activities in terms of keywords ranking.
- 1-2 years experience in the online advertising industry.
- Strong hands-on management of Google Adwords and Facebook Ads campaigns.
- Experience or knowledge in mobile advertising campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to manipulate large volume of data.
- Deep understanding of online marketing KPIs.
- Knowledge of the different ad models (CPM, CPC, CPA, etc)
- Fluent English, written and spoken (other languages are a plus).
- Very advanced use of Excel, formulas, macros, etc.
- Ability to make decisions with little or no guidance when required
- Google Adwords Certification is a plus.
- Experience with other major ad networks is a plus.
MobileCashout is looking for a country manager for the French market. The country manager will be responsible for the reinforcement and the development of our activity in France, in operations, marketing and advertising levels.
You are extremely organized and rigorous, but also proactive, with strong communication skills. You have an analytical mind, and are familiar with statistics and KPI. You are also a strong team player and contributor, able to negotiate and establish long-term contracts, build credibility and provide a leading experience for your partners. You are an over-achiever, result-orientated and highly motivated.
What we offer
- We offer a position in a young, dynamic and international team made up of 24 nationalities.
- We offer exceptional working conditions in unique offices high up in the Torre Mapfre, one of Barcelona's world-renowned landmarks, located right on the city's seafront.
- Additionally, we offer the opportunity for permanent training, personal development, ambitious career growth and a very competitive salary.
- Most of all, we offer a position in a team that thrives on achievement, success, and leadership within our industry. Our core company value is innovation: where people and creativity drive innovative technology. If you have an innovative, winning mentality, this position is for you!
- Our 20 company benefits: Flexitime - Private health insurance - Your Birthday off as a paid holiday - Flexible compensation plan: travel, meals & childcare - On the job in-house training - Employee referral program bonus - Off-site team building days out - Office games room/chill out zone - Organic fruit - Friday team breakfast - Yoga classes - Massages - English & Spanish classes - Subsidised lunches - Local restaurant discounts - Discounted Nespresso coffee - 50% Gym discounts - Subsidised running events - Hairdresser discounts - Insurance policy discount
- Management and improvement of our current connections in France (Negotiation with aggregators, billing logical improvements, setup of new services, in tight collaboration with our technical team based in Valencia, payment conciliation's follow up..).
- Setup new direct connections and/or new payment flows, follow up of the technical implementation together with the technical team.
- Establish direct contact with the Italian MNO, one of the top key point of success in our business. To do so, the country manager will have to travel periodically to France.
- Management of the guidelines of each MNO. He will be responsible for the compliance of our services with each MNO.
- Will participate in the analysis of our profitability in this market, together with our Business Intelligence team.
- Will participate in the improvement of our analytics tool (Management) in order to adapt this tool to the main KPI's of the French market.
- Periodic benchmarks, in collaboration with the marketing team.
- Native French, fluent English and Spanish, written and spoken (other languages will be highly valued).
- We will value any previous experience in the mobile carrier billing or mobile entertainment industries
If you are interested in any position, please submit your CV to our HR team