You will be part of a fast growing innovative project in the mobile landscape, one of the fastest evolving and most exciting sectors of the online industry. You will be part of a small, dynamic and highly skilled technical team. You will work on the development of specific designs while making sure they are effective and always delivered on time. You will be part of the development at every step of each project, creating landing pages, images, banners, UX/UI, etc.
You are a graphic designer with experience in offline and online projects, you are solutions-oriented and an extremely organized person. You are able to plan your tasks and respect deadlines. You learn fast. You are passionate about your work and thrive on working within a passionate team.
What we offer
- - We offer a position in a young, dynamic and international team made up of 32 nationalities.
- - We offer exceptional working conditions in unique offices in Puerto de Sagunto (Valencia).
- - Additionally, we offer the opportunity for permanent training, personal development and career growth.
- Most of all, we offer a position in a team that thrives on achievement, success and leadership within our industry.
- - Company benefits: Private health insurance - Flexible compensation plan: Transport ticket, Meal voucher and Childcare voucher - Free English language classes - Fresh fruit, coffee, drinks for free
- - You studied graphic design for 3+ years.
- - You know what Agile Scrum methodology is about.
- - You have been working with HTML and CSS for more than 3 years.
- - You have been working with Adobe Suite for more than 3 years.
- - You are familiar with frameworks such as Bootstrap, etc.
- - You are familiar with version-control systems such as GIt, etc.
- - HTML5, SCSS have no secrets for you.
- - You have worked on several graphic design projects in the past and can show references.
- - Good english
- Designing for mobile devices
- Understanding of online monetization and revenue models
- Understanding of how traffic networks (such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, etc.) work will be well valued
- Knowledge in creating and editing video will be very well valued
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Friendly and enthusiastic
- Some experience of marketing and promotion
- Additional languages is a plus
Puerto Sagunto (Valencia, Spain)
As SEM Specialist, you will develop marketing campaigns that will drive traffic to our mobile products. Working under the responsibility of the Head of Sales, you will have to create strategies in Adwords campaigns, develop the account and test new concepts, manage Pay-Per-Click campaigns through Google Display Network and analyze a list of defined KPI’s.
You are interested in online, mobile and new media. You are a pro-active person with strong communication skills, analytically minded and good with statistics.
What we offer
- We offer a position in a young, dynamic and growing environment. Additionally, we offer the opportunity for permanent training, personal development and ambitious career growth.
- Most of all, we offer a position in a team that thrives on achievement, success and leadership within our industry. Our core company value is innovation: where people and creativity drive innovative technology. If you have an innovative, winning mentality, this position is for you!
- Some of our benefits: Private healthcare insurance, subsidized catering, Friday team breakfast, daily organic fruit, EXOGROUP University, our in-house training, Office games room/chill-out zone etc.
- Create, launch and optimize Pay-Per-Click campaigns for mainstream mobile products.
- Analyze search trends, and help the production team fine-tune each product accordingly.
- Be able to set up ad support analytics and conversion tracking.
- Be able to dissect existing campaigns that are not working and make the necessary changes to achieve positive results.
- Compile and organize website traffic data using tracking tools.
- Identify key insights and generate regular reports for the team.
- Monitor daily results and improve the performance of KPIs.
- Report back to management and team members on results and any issues.
- Help to improve each product by providing feedback to the development team.
- Ensure that the campaigns perfectly suit the needs of the products promoted.
- Monitor competitors' activities in terms of keywords ranking.
- Weekly and monthly reports.
- BS in digital marketing or digital advertising
- 3 years of experience in the mobile advertising industry.
- Knowledge of Google AdWords monitoring tools.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong knowledge of online marketing KPIs.
- Strong knowledge of different business models (CPM, CPC, CPA, etc).
- Strong knowledge of different ad formats (search, display).
- Strong knowledge of the AdWords Editor tool.
- Fluent English, written and spoken (other languages are a plus).
- Very advanced use of Excel, formulas, macros, etc.
Puerto Sagunto (Valencia, Spain), Barcelona (Spain)
If you are interested in any position, please submit your CV to our HR team